11.17.2011

Logo Build: Final Deliverable

One of the most important concepts I've learned through this process was remembering to stop, refresh myself on the identity of the brand and ask myself whether I was aligned with the brand in my conceptual and formal decisions. I've realized that as the brand mark should stand alone in representing the attributes: modern, elegant, and timeless, it is the logo build that should enhance the perception of the mark and the brand itself through the narrative it tells. In the early stages of the assignment I had the issue of getting carried away in making something look formally "cool" rather than developing a solution that would enhance the brand. Working within a five second timeline forced me to identify the most essential elements to communicate the attributes of the brand and plan accordingly.



Finalized Timeline:

No comments:

Post a Comment