4.04.2011

Information Graphic: Aesthetic Directions

From the skeleton phase of the project we moved into exploring different aesthetic directions. I've been trying to bring back the triangle shape from my source books, but it seems every time I try it just never seems to work out. When I began this process the importance of a refined yet flexible skeleton became more apparent. It was difficult to make aesthetic decisions when the information wasn't laid out in a solid systematic fashion. Adding the skin to the skeleton was a process of combining two different  systems together, however, the skin system should always form to the shape of the skeleton. So in order to mold the skin into the shape of the skeleton one must have an understanding of it (I think I'm taking this analogy too far).










No comments:

Post a Comment