4.10.2011

Edgar Allan Poe Covers: Final Deliverable

One of the most important things I learned through the development and execution of this book process is translation. Understanding how to translate literature and sound into image to represent a concept beyond it's content is a skill that can be applied to other areas such as branding. This book book project was just an opportunity to use this skill in a different context. Through the documenting portion of this project I learned how to polish and represent a product. There were a lot of technical details I had to overcome such as lighting, glares, legibility of the covers in photographing them through an electronic object and how the model is interacting with the object. In many of my context shots of Patrick holding the ipad, the book covers weren't has vibrant so I cut each screen out individually and replaced them with the digital image.


Context Shots:

No comments:

Post a Comment