3.02.2011

Typographic Campaign (Part 2) - Animation Progress

After the story boarding phase of the project we've moved into digital production using either Flash or After Effects. I've never used Adobe After Effects before so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to learn since I'm already pretty fluent with Flash. The ending half of the animation is still a bit rough especially with the timing of the type, but most everything else is how it should appear. I also began experimenting with sound, the sound clip is from the first 13 seconds of the song"Go Do" by Icelandic artist Jonsi from Sigur Ros.


Song Credit: "Go Do" by Jonsi

2 comments:

  1. Sam, I love this! Great flow and music choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jessie. I really enjoyed your animation as well.

    ReplyDelete