11.08.2010

T1: Speaking Periodically - Final Artifact

Monogram:

Print Layout:


Web Layout:

 

Reflection:
I don't know why I had such a difficult time cutting mat board and mounting this time around and I would elaborate, but it's a long story. Anyways, I really did enjoyed the various stages of this assignment. Firstly, because the monogram portion of the assignment really helped in a logo design I was working on for my mini-internship and secondly, because I enjoyed arranging the elements in a space while maintaining legibility and creating a dynamic composition. It was interesting to see how moving one element can drastically change the relation of other elements within the space. Trying to find a balance is the most difficult part, but also the most rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment