11.19.2010

T1: Reach Out And Read - Round III

For round three (I think this is round three) we took our one concept from last critique and created 5 poster iterations. This time around I tried to bring in a parent figure so that it communicated "parent reading to child." When I began I worked all digitally, which is what I didn't want to do for this project so I attempted to bring in a more analog aspect. The digital posters were just so flat and looked way too cheesy computer vectory. Anyways, for one poster I tried to use cut out construction paper and juxtapose digital type. For my last poster, I created an illustration to create more of a personality than the blank faced people. I really like how the illustration came out, but it just doesn't work as well for my purposes. However, I am glad that I've been able to explore my illustrative abilities these past rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment