T1: Monogram Iteration Round III

From round two we picked one monogram to refine and we didn't have a set amount of refinements to make. With more freedom comes more responsibility, but of course the final product must still be great. The number of refinements necessary really varied from person to person, because some monograms needed more work than others. For my monogram I needed to make the stem of the "A" a bit shorter and make the "R" more visible. Erika suggested to create a break between the "A" and the "R" so in my iterations I tried to put the breaks at different points. I also positioned the monogram at different angles, but I realized that it worked best on a diagonal rather than straight because it makes it more dynamic.

Final Monogram:

No comments:

Post a Comment