2.17.2011

Typographic Campaign (Part 2) - Billboard Iterations

In this step of the project, we are utilizing our kit of parts to develop a design for our campaign. Beginning with billboards, we were asked to create 5 formally different directions that our campaign could take and must include a tag line, quote, PBS logo, web address to graphicdesignis.com, and our type as image. In my billboards below, I had issues trying to connect the tag line "Design is.." with the immediate beginning of the quote. Instead I used typographic hierarchy to pull single words or a line out that would directly flow from tag line to quote and then allow the quote in it's entirety to be a second read. Because my concept focuses on time I wanted to use my type as image to illustrate movement through time so I used images that had a direction or gradation to reinforce the concept.






No comments:

Post a Comment