VC: Haiku - Taxonomy Book Final Artifact

Finally, the final, final project of the semester. In executing the creation of this book Patrick and I worked efficiently and effectively together at a steady pace. For instance, while I measured and cut the covers, Patrick constructed and glued them. This project helped me see the importance of craft and preciseness when working with others, because my measurements were accurate, he was able to quickly cut and glue the covers. In the final artifact, we printed the covers with the oil from the oil filter we used to create our marks. The pages are organized by overall tonality of a group of objects, then tool and lastly mark creation method.

Also, thank you, youtube lady for teaching us how to do a 4-hole Japanese stab bind. Without you, we would have gotten lost in the mass of complicated written procedures and poorly designed illustrations.

Final Artifact:


1 comment: